Compact Design Ideal for Complex Parts
The ROTA-ARC 1000 is the newest positioner to join the growing OTC DAIHEN family of pre-engineered arc welding cells. Its compact design is ideal for complex parts in small spaces. The ROTA-ARC 1000 reduces your cycle times and overhead costs with a 6 sec. average index time and smaller footprint.
The ROTA-ARC 1000 supports configurations of one, two, and three arc welding robots.
3-Axis Horizontal Positioner Benefits
The 3-axis design supports synchro motion welding on one side while the operator loads parts on the opposite side.
- Adopts maintenance-free AC servo motors and absolute encoders
- Tailstock comes with a through hole for easy electrical and pneumatic routing
- Dedicated current collector and welding cable connecting terminals
- Teach pendant can teach both robot and positioner
The design has a similar indexing concept to the turntable cell but allows you to weld heavier, more complex parts.
The ROTA-ARC 1000 is designed for a heavier payload per side and station specific loading, un-loading, and welding. The open load station provides crane access for heavier payloads. It is also designed for smaller length parts than the TRI-ARC 1000 allowing a more compact design for a smaller footprint.
Arc Welding Robot
- Offers a wide working range with an independently articulated arm
- Seamless digital connection with all OTC DAIHEN brand welding power supplies
- Improved vibration restraining control provides smooth robot movement
- Built-in mechanical shock sensor
- Single source technology – all components are manufactured by OTC DAIHEN
- Highly versatile design supports most welding applications
- Windows XP based open architecture
- Large memory capacity and 40 Input / 40 Output control signals
- Advanced PLC functions allow for ladder diagram editing directly through the teach pendant
- Network capabilities – connects to Ethernet, DeviceNet, and PROFIBUS connections (may require additional hardware)
- Improved specification for severe condition such as high-humidity and high-temperature
- Icon displays assist in quick & easy teaching
- 640x480 VGA color screen
- 3 position enable switch provides increased safety
- Multi-screen function allows user to view up to 4 screens simultaneously
- On-screen help function with complete instruction manuals
- Standard touch screen display with jog dial operation
|Please download PDF brochure on Overview page for specifications.|