Hands-on Training Classes
OTC DAIHEN provides a full range of training classes to help you use and maintain your products. Classes are held weekly at our Ohio headquarters, or on-site sessions can be scheduled at your facility.
We offer a wide variety of classes to help users of all experience levels increase knowledge, hone skills, and reinforce safety practices. All instructors are active service and application engineers with extensive knowledge of our products and industry.
Join us to learn about our products and gain hands-on experience to make the most of your OTC DAIHEN solution.
- Learn through hands-on instruction.
- All instructors are active service technicians and application engineers who have plentiful experience working with a variety of OTC DAIHEN equipment and are very knowledgeable.
- Measure twice, weld once. We teach students how to do things the right way, each and every time.
- Specialized training classes are also available.
- Ideal learning environment that is free of distractions and allows students to focus.
- Training Certification - all students must pass a final test to complete the course.
- For details and arrangements, please contact the Operations Coordinator via email, firstname.lastname@example.org.